Wednesday 30 July 2014

My Statement Jewellery Obsession


In the last month I’ve been having a bit of a major online shopping addiction and for the most part it has been for statement jewellery. There has been 3 companies that I’ve been loving ordering from, Pink Sugar Sparkle Shop, The Button and Bow Factory and Karmisa and all 3 are Irish companies.
Statement jewellery has been everywhere recently on and off the catwalks, they can brighten up and completely change an outfit. I don’t really have a preference to what style of necklace I like but as long as it catches my eye then it’s in the shopping basket and on its way in the post to my house. I’ve also bought a couple of earrings and a ring too but the main thing I was interested in were the necklaces.

To start we have the Pink Sugar Sparkle Shop, run by Lisa of Pink Sugar Sparkles blog. It is a new site only set up in the last few months and has been a hit especially with some Irish Showbiz figures, I even got my friend to buy some pieces from the website and if I’m honest I preferred hers to my delivery. I chose The Pearl (€15) and Is It a Bird (€26). I wasn’t too impressed with The Pearl if I’m honest and I didn’t love the Is it A Bird when I first got it but after a few times of wearing it I love it. Check Pink Sugar Sparkle Shop on Facebook and Twitter as they have discount codes and offers every now and then.


The Button and Bow Factory are a well-established Irish company but if I’m honest I only came across them when I was going through my online craze. Most of the items I bought from the site where on their sale section so I didn’t feel to bad but I probably bought more because of it. I got the Tamara Necklace for €8, Pretty in Pink Necklace for €4, Marie Long Necklace €2, Rose Gold Sparrow Ring €4. As you can see I did by a load but because they were in the sale it’s not too bad although I don’t think my boyfriend would understand that logic.



Finally we have Karimsa, they are another new company that started this year. I got a few things from them but my favourite necklace and my favourite out of all 3 companies has to be their White Cluster Statement Necklace (€24). It’s such a classy piece and can really dress up an outfit and also comes in different colours. They have some gorgeous pieces on the online store and once my bank balance starts to look a bit more positive I’ll be back on it and picking up a few more pieces.


With all 3 of the sites there are some overlap in the products so I would shop around as prices can vary with each company. Some necklaces can seem quite expensive so if you want to try this trend but don’t want to spend the money on a trend that you think might not suit you then Penny’s has some gorgeous statement pieces that are very affordable.

Thanks for reading!
Love Sarah xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment