Monday 7 July 2014

Toying Around with MAC




Now that summer is in full swing I’m loving all the bright and bold colours I’m seeing it really cheers you up. Last month I popped into MAC and found a gorgeous lippy that screamed summer to me.


It’s called Toying Around and it’s one of their Amplified colours. I love my Mattes and this is very similar to the MAC mattes but they’re a little less drying.
 
I’m loving this colour as it’s a lovely pinkie, peachy coral and perfect for the summer. It goes great with a tan and has been in my handbag since I bought it.
It’s a far cry from my usual dark plums and reds but as its summer you have to change things up a bit!
Do you have a go to summer lippy??

Love Sarah xoxo

PS. Sorry for the lack of post, it’s been a hectic week but I’m back now!

No comments :

Post a Comment