Sunday 20 July 2014

UFC Fight Night 46


Not exactly what you’d expect from a beauty blogger but last night I went to the UFC fight night in the O2 in Dublin.

I’d only seen one or two fights previously while watching them with my boyfriend. He wanted to go so I decided we’d get tickets and have a date night.
I love boxing so I’m not too fazed when it comes to watching people fight, I had seen on my twitter feed last night some people being really disgusted by it but it’s not something that I’m bothered about.

Tickets where pretty expensive but when I look back on it I think it’s worth it, we arrived early and got to see all 10 fights.

All the Irish who fought last night won their fights so it was a great night for the Irish and as Conor McGregor said “We’re not here to take part, we’re here to take over”.

I took my camera with me and got some great shots of the night so keep scrolling down if you want to take a look.
Love Sarah xoxo













No comments :

Post a Comment